1) Because we are a small business, we are able to provide more individualized attention to our clients and devote more time to their campaigns.
2) We are invested in your success. If your business doesn't do well, we don't do well.
3) No Red Tape or hassle. Being a small business, we are able to make changes, adjustments and corrections within a short time. With big firms this typically can take several days because they have to go through a chain of command. That lost time can cost you money and your reputation.
4) We have lower fees than the industry average.
5) Our goal is to implement optimized, effective marketing campaigns that over time will reduce your marketing budget, not increase it.
6) As we are a younger business, you can rest assured we will work hard to earn your trust, confidence and build a long-term business relationship.
We wish to honor and give thanks to our American Veterans for their willing self-sacrifice and bravery. May God Bless America.
Designed by Ascendant Communications and Marketing, all right reserved 2012-2013.
Provider of Website design, website optimization, a spectrum of digital marketing services, brand awareness, competitor research, graphic design and much more. Located in Central Minnesota and serving nationwide. BBB Accredited.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR
WEBSITE DESIGN AND OPTIMIZATION
- Website Optimization (SEO)
Request FREE Website Audit
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR
COMPETITOR RESEARCH AND BRAND AWARENESS
Competitor Research can help increase the effectiveness of your company marketing campaigns by knowing what your competitor is doing to increase traffic to their website, get more customers in their door, or how they are drawing customers away from you.
Brand Awareness (sometimes referred to as Brand Perception) is about learning what consumers think of your company brand and associated products/services. What are the positives and negatives? What kind of reputation does it have? What do people think of when they hear your brand name? Research and Consumer Surveys help answer these questions. Use the information to build a stronger campaign and increase customer satisfaction.
Cloud Hosting is an online collaboration tool allowing employees and clients to communicate online from vast distances, whether by PC, IPad or mobile phone. These tools reduce the need for expensive business trips
- and that's good for your bottom line.
Ascendant has partnered with an Award-winning, Tier I Cloud Hosting Provider to bring to you a vast array of cloud hosting services at the same or lower pricing than would otherwise be available.
Some of the services include Sharepoint 2013, Instant Messaging, Email Archival.
MORE ABOUT DIGITAL MARKETING
Digital marketing offers multiple ways to reach the consumer. Some of them are:
- standard and mobile business website
- display, pay-per-click and contextual advertising
But none of these strategies will matter much if your website is poorly designed, both asthetically and technically. Think of it like this: Your website is the job applicant and the visitor is the interviewer. First impressions mean everything. If your website conveys low quality, poor color choices or lacks ease of use, you are not going to get the job. That's where we come in.
Ascendant can plan, implement and manage your marketing campaigns with total transparency and collaboration. When we design your website we integrate basic SEO at no additional charge. You can be assured our white hat SEO service follows Google Webmaster Guidelines and best practices. Our services do not end here. All of our options are geared to making your business more competitive, cost-effectively. Both comprehensive and ala-carte options are available.
"It is not about the number of ads you serve, it is about the impressions you make."
-Bill Bernback, inductee into the American Advertising Federation Hall of Fame
Communications and Marketing
Ascendant Communications and Marketing
219 W. Soo Street
LOOK AROUND- How many people do you see walking down the street or sitting in a cafe using their mobile phones?
Today consumers rely on their mobile phones, iPads and computers for many purposes,
such as finding local services and getting directions, pricing comparison, purchasing items online, paying bills and even to manage their lives. They are used more than phone books and the USPS. Businesses that fail to take advantage of consumer reliance on digital gadgets risk losing current and potential customers to their competition. Digital Marketing allows for a far greater reach at a more economical price than traditional advertising venues.
- Web Content Writing Services
- GSM Asterisk Card and more
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR
Where you ask the questions, and we provide the answers.